Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Season of "Happy Days Are Here Again"!

Just like there are so many fish in the sea, songs to be sung, there are libraries and communities to be visited and explored. That is what I am most looking forward to this season of the show. In the brief hiatus(part of which was spent worrying a bit about our arts and cultural heritage funding during the government shutdown etc..), I realized how much I missed touring with the show. I missed the travel, the new sights, the communities and community members young and old, and how the show is just a tidge different for the different audiences!! I look forward to sharing this show with new and familiar faces, and watching it grow. So for those Minnesotans reading this blog, I could be coming to your town soon....
Photo of Rhonda Laurie & Sidewalk Cafe courtesy of Jana Frieband

No comments:

Post a Comment