Monday, March 12, 2012

Pierz, Cokato, Kimball, Sauk Centre, Belgrade, and Upsala!

WOW!  That was a whirlwind of shows with lots of great people and musicians and fun!!!

Musicians included:
Robert Bell on guitar or Rick Carlson on keys, Josh Granowski on bass or Jeff Brueske on bass, Gary Schulte on violin or Tony Baluff on clarinet.

St. Cloud became sort of the hub for the first three shows in Pierz, Kimball and Cokato-Mary took a nice shot of gary Schulte and I at the Cokato Library

I love the sign in the Cokato library entry way which reads:..."built through the efforts of the people of the community - to preserve the past, enrich the present, and enhance the future..."

                                                                       

Here we are at Kimball      
High.  The boys had their own dressing room!!!

















After Kimball, The new hub became Salk Centre.  Sauk Centre is where Sinclair Lewis had his boyhood home.  I thought I was taking a photo but I guess it was a video...oops!


As always, was fun to explore new places and meet new folks.  Belgrade is my next blog, so please stay tuned.  In the meantime,
 I wanted to share an interesting (though blurry) version of one of my favorite songs in my show:

Glory Of Love-Peggy Lee, Benny Goodman and Ella Fitzgerald!

No comments:

Post a Comment